Call for Conference Poster Abstracts
The poster session reception is an integral part of the Individualizing Medicine Conference. The review committee is looking for the best and brightest research and innovation in precision medicine. Key to this year’s poster session will be innovative use of research, and also the application of that research into practice.
General Conference Abstract Submission Deadline: July 1, 2019
Accepted abstracts will be notified the week of July 29, 2019
Poster Abstract Submissions Rules and Guidelines
- Registration is included/waived as a poster presenter, Friday, September 20th, at 5:45 pm at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona. A limited number of abstracts will be selected.
- Submissions are encouraged on topics related to precision oncology, including but not limited to: immunotherapy, genomics, precision therapy, pharmacogenomics, bioinformatics, biomarker discovery + others.
- Clinicians, physician researchers, students and others interested in precision oncology are invited to submit an abstract.
- Submit the the abstract online
- Include title, authors, and authors' organizations in the document.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words.
- Do not include tables, figures, pictures or graphs for the abstract— include text only.
- All abstracts must be submitted by: July 1, 2019.
Abstract acceptance and conference poster information:
- In order to participate in the conference, authors must register, and cover the costs of hotel and travel. As a poster presenter, registration for the pre-conference session is waived. Main conference registration fees apply (if interested in attending).
- Posters will not be displayed if an author is not present.
- Velcro will be provided to secure posters on the display board.
- If accepted, posters must fit within a space that is 8 feet wide and 4 feet high. Do not exceed these dimensions. Poster space will be assigned; a space number will be provided to each author.
- Each author will be contacted with additional details before the conference.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions or need more information about the poster session or guidelines.