Personalized medicine is driving new diagnostics and therapeutics into practice every day. The Mayo Clinic Individualizing Medicine Conference offers the opportunity to learn from experts and see first-hand how this field is impacting clinical practice, research, and education.
Individualized medicine leaders discuss emerging topics such as:
- Harnessing the Power of Omics Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advances in Rare Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Scalable Genomics
- Infectious Disease and Advances through the Microbiome
- Precision Cancer Care
- Individualized Medicine Applied to Obesity
- and MORE!
Keynote speakers, networking opportunities and practical concurrent sessions will help you gain the knowledge to lead change in precision medicine in your own team and organization.
- Attendees discover ways to INNOVATE and ADVANCE CARE THROUGH GENOMICS and emerging science
- Expert speakers from Mayo Clinic and around the world inspire attendees to TRANSFORM future health care
- Opportunities to CONNECT with others in the field and explore future collaboration
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
- Practical applications of individualized patient care and genomics
- Strategies to overcome obstacles of implementing individualized therapies for patient care
- Technology application and impact on health care, and implications for patients and medical professionals
- Visionary research and discoveries in cancer care
- Opportunity to network with professionals in your field
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinician-researchers and scientists
- Lab professionals
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Any other interested members of the health care team