Call for Poster Abstracts
General Conference Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadlines for Focus Sessions
You may submit abstracts for the Epigenomics or Microbiome focus sessions:
Microbiome Focus Session Abstracts
Epigenomics Focus Session Abstracts
Poster Abstract Submission Rules and Guidelines
- The material for presentation should be unpublished and original.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words.
- Submit a Microsoft Word document. Include the title, authors and authors' organizations in the document.
- Use 11-point Arial font, 1-inch margins and single line spacing.
- Do not include tables, figures, pictures or graphs — include text only.
- Posters must fit within a space that is 8 feet wide and 4 feet high. Do not exceed these dimensions.
- In order to participate in the conference, authors must register, and cover the costs of hotel and travel. To withdraw your poster abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.