The Individualizing Medicine 2014: From Promise to Practice conference invites abstract submissions that highlight advances in individualized medicine. The abstract submission deadline is June 13, 2014.
Six abstracts will be selected for poster presentations during an afternoon concurrent session. You need to specify if you want your abstract to be considered for a poster presentation when you submit the abstract.
All abstract submissions must be related to individualized medicine. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical care
- Laboratory medicine
- Decision-support infrastructure
- Ethical, legal and regulatory issues
- Genetic and genomic counseling
- Provider or patient education
Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent by email to presenting authors by July 18. At least one author of an accepted abstract must register for attendance at the conference.
There is no limit to the number of abstracts that you may submit, but you may be first author or presenter on only one abstract.
- Unpublished, original material. The material for presentation should be unpublished and original. Encore presentations are not allowed.
- Language. Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
- Word count. Abstracts are limited to 350 words.
- File format. Submit a Microsoft Word document. Include the title, authors and authors' organizations in the document.
- Page setup. Use 11-point Arial font, 1-inch margins and single line spacing.
- Visuals. Do not include tables, figures, pictures or graphs — include text only.
Size, format and content guidelines for posters will be available in July.