Abstract submission is closed
Abstract submission for the conference closed on June 13. Submitted abstracts are currently being reviewed.
By July 18, first authors will receive an email notification regarding the status of their abstract. A list of accepted abstracts and authors will be posted here by mid-August.
Poster presentation guidelines
Each author is contacted with additional details before the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information about the poster session or guidelines.
- The poster session is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 7, from 5-7 p.m.
- Put up your poster by end of day on Monday, Oct. 6.
- Posters must fit within a space that is 8 feet wide and 4 feet high. Do not exceed these dimensions.
- Use Velcro to secure posters to display board, not pushpins or tacks.
- Poster space is assigned; a space number is provided to each author.
- Posters must be taken down by 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 8.
Sign up for updates